It's winter, and around here that means that it's too cold to go gallivanting in wood too much or spending days at the range comfortably. So what is there to do besides count calories? Declutter. Go take a look at your supplies. Sell off redundant or outdated gear. Auction off some of those holsters that are piles in a bin out in the garage. Sell that leather MC jacket you don't use or rebuild the carb on the mower that isn't running right. Here's my list.
1. DeGunk and get running the Dirtbike and sell it.
2. Sell my racing equipment since I'm not going to get on the track anymore.
3. Remove one of the racks in my garage and build a new bench for tools.
4. Sell off extra diving equipment
5. Rebuild the Carbs on my vintage motorcycle and sell it off for something newer.
6. Clean out and organize the trailer.
7. Purchase more metal fuel containers and sell the plastic ones.
8. Build high level shelves in the garage for storage.
With nothing else to do, sitting on your computer or video game isn't going to make your life easier. Get to it!