Sunday, April 1, 2018

Quote of The Day.

I do not coexist with cancer; I do not find common ground with gangrene.  The Left must be fought and destroyed... or America dies.

redpilljew

More and More, I'm taking this stance. Trying to balance my values with the logic that cancer must be cut out of the body for it to survive is difficult. There are too many cancers in this body for them to be cured without major, invasive surgery. The vitriol endured by a tolerant, freedom loving public is indicative of the players in this match. Yes, I believe in the first amendment protected speech, therefore I must tolerate the abuse. When the speech becomes a propaganda machine that is luring our youth into the religion of failure (collectivism), what point does it have to get to before we must stop it? How far do we have to fall before action is taken and the adults in the room must take control of the narrative? 

I've read classic literature on the subject, but I'm still torn. When is the situation so dire as to prompt action? Do we let the former republic limp along and die in a whimper, or do we attempt to resurrect it in violence? I'm afraid we lose our moral imperative if we do so. So we wait until it's too much to endure, further astounding the founding fathers. Which brings me to my next point.

You cannot have a god given right taken away. You can choose to give it away, but it cannot be forced from you. You must fight for it if given no other option. To not fight for it is as good as giving it away. If someone chooses to vote away your god given right, they are your enemy. A cancer. Cancer must be defeated at all costs before it spreads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it clean and legal, as if you were sitting in my living room enjoying a nice glass of iced tea. Profanity or explicit posts will not be tolerated. Enjoy!